"When the N.H.S gets it right its the best"

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

Having been rushed to Princes Alexandra Hospital with acute Diviculitus and in extreme pain ,plus this was the first time in 69 years of going to a hospital i was full of apprehension however from A and E .reception through to admission ,surgery, recovery I met nothing but kindness,carering ,thoughtfulness,and efficiency ,even though the nurses were constantly rushed of their feet nothing was to much trouble,I was constantly consulted on every detail of my operation and recovery by my surgical team in great detail .When the N.H.S. gets it right its the best in the world. Congratulations P.A.H for me you got it right thank you.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

It is really pleasing to read your comments and we will ensure that this is passed on to the Surgery and Critical Care and Urgent and Ambulatory Care Directorates to share with their teams. I know they will delighted to receive your feedback and would be keen to ensure that you were able to come back to us if you had any questions. If ever you have an experience in future where you believe we need to act on your feedback to improve or learn lessons for the future, please ensure you leave a message here or contact the Patient Experience Team on 01279 82 70 84.