"Eye clinic"

About: Warwick Hospital

I was referred to the Machin Eye Clinic because I had a Cataract. When I attended the Clinic the staff were excellent explaining everything & being really kind. The one area where the Clinic was let down was the Receptionist. She was trying to book people in and deal with someone on the phone at the same time so she was not really bothering doing eye contact with the people she was booking in. She would have been ok if she was not on the phone at the same time. The rest of the staff were fine & passed me from section to section with friendly efficiency. I was booked in for an operation. I did not have to wait more than a few weeks. Again from the time I arrived all the staff were really excellent and friendly. They all went about their jobs without fuss or bother but still had time to chat & reassure the patients. The Surgeon was excellent and patient with me because I kept moving my eye. When I was finished I was given a nice cup of tea and biscuit before being discharged. Overall my two visits were excellent and of a high standard of friendly efficiency Thank you..

Response from Warwick Hospital

Thank you for sharing these lovely comments. I am glad you recieved a high level of care throughout.