"Lincoln County Hospital-December 2011-March 2012"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and underwent chemotherapy followed by major surgery and spent 6 days in Intensive care. My experience from start to end was of first class treatment and care. The Oncologist, Surgeon and all front line staff were excellent showing professionalism and great nursing skills. The Upper Gastrointestinal Nurse Specialist proved more than could be expected her dedication to keeping me informed and listening to any problems was exceptional. I consider myself fortunate to be treated at this Hospital.

Dear grateful - you have clearly had a very tough time but it was good to hear that the care you have received has been so good and, importantly, supported you emotionally as well as physically. Thank you for taking the time to leave a posting here - I have passed it onto the team at Lincoln County and I know they will be pleased to read it too. With best wishes and thanks again.