"Cannot praise the service given too highly"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / NHS 111

Fall involving trolly in swanage 3pm, call for help 6pm after dialling 111, received very good, reassuring advice, and ambulance crew within hour as promised, very helpful advice given, then orthopedic paramedic came alittle later, another good medical given, and greatly appreciated, same advice all so reassuring.

When I couldnt get to local hospital because of pain, that was also arranged. I cannot praise the service given too highly, it was first class, so professional, no problems criticisms at all, I am very very grateful, thank you so much

Dear CarmenM

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your story.

I sincerely hope that you are doing well!

It is always very rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide the very best care to patients when they need it most. I will share your post with our staff and managers who, I'm sure, will very much appreciate your comments.

Thank you, again.