"Recent stay in ward 5BN"

About: Lister Hospital

I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of my stay on this ward. I was very nervous when I arrived and I was cared for in every way possible. I felt it was as good as recent stays in private hospitals apart from sad to say one or two of other patients whom the staff treat at all times with kindness and understanding under stressful circumstances . Well done all of you

Response from Lister Hospital

We're glad to hear that your stay on ward 5B north here at the Lister went so well for you. We've got some great staff at the hospital, providing high quality care and support for our patients. We know that the ward team will be delighted to read your kind words. Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and may we wish you well for the future.

Response from Peter Gibson, Associate director, public affairs, East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust

We're sorry that it has taken so long for us to reply - for reasons that are unclear, it doesn't seem that we were made aware that your comments had been posted. That said, we're still delighted to read your feedback about the team on ward 5B north at the Lister and despite the time that has elapsed, we also know that the staff will be pleased to read your kind words.