"MRI Department"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Appointment changed because of breakdown. No problem, Staff fantastic. Had to wait 10 days for results to be sent to GP. After this time no results, soft ware upgrade has caused a failure of the system that allows GP's to access results. 19 days later still no results. If I have a serious problem, then any delay may make it worse. Plus having to take extra time off work could cause loss of income.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

I do apologise for the delays, as you may be aware we are experiencing difficulties in transferring to a new system. I will ensure that we pick this up and ensure you GP receives your results as soon as possible.

Please do email me with your details and I will ensure that we follow this through. My email is Julie.pearce1@nhs.net

Response from William Harvey Hospital

We are sorry that you have experienced such problems and are aware of the problems with the system and are in the process of ensuring that all GP's and patients are updated as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies at this difficult time and for any problems that this may have caused you.