"Understood complexities"

About: Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

My procedure was complex revision of a procedure done elsewhere that failed. I was involved in all of the decisions that were being made for me. I was explained thoroughly my options and consequences of each and I was allowed to make an informed decision. My aftercare was second to none, with expert care from specialists in their field. My recovery was prompt and structured. I even received further care management assistance at home. Cannot recommend this hospital highly enough.

Response from Lisa Kealey, Public and Patient Relations Manager, Patient Experience Team, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your positive comments. The Royal Orthoapedic Hospital is extremely proud of its specialist status and indeed, the difference we can make in complex cases is one of the reasons that a lot of us choose to work here.

Response from Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

First of all I would like to apologise for the time it has taken for us to be able to respond to your post however I can confirm that all feedback was read and shared with our teams as all comments and thoughts are very gratefully received. I am so pleased to learn of your positive experiences at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and thank you for your kind words. with best wishes for your continued wellbeing, Claire Williams, Patient Relations Manager