"Lack of care understanding"

The consultian came across as a understanding professional but during my second appointment which I must add was almost an hour late as the consiltian was not yet in the hospital . He was a completely different man his lack of empathy and understanding Had simply disappeared I was left shocked horrified but this man . If I could give anybody advice stay well clear of Euxton hall Hospital unless you big lotto winner . The waiting was littered with empty water cups had a mess of urine oh & the only toilet in use was the disabled and that had leaked time on the floor very dirty place Stay well clear .

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

We have acknowledged your comment and are sorry that your experience at Euxton Hall Hospital was not a pleasant one. On behalf of the consultant, we would like to apologise for your wait, however would like to establish that this is an infrequent occurrence. Euxton Hall Hospital holds very high cleaning and hygiene standards therefore we are shocked and stunned that the waiting room and toilet facilities were left in this way. It is and continues to be a main priority for staff that the waiting rooms and toilet facilities are compliant with our very high standards. We would once again like to apologise that you have been left upset by your experience of Euxton Hall Hospital. We take all your comments seriously and a full investigation will be undertaken.