"Visit to Rotary Suite (ENT)"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I had a 9.30am appointment in the ENT section of Rotary Suite today. I was seen ahead of time (I was the first appointment) by the surgwon who had a wonderful manner and was very professional and helpful. He took time to explain everything to me regarding the procedure he carried out and his nurse was also charming and put me totally at ease. I could not have asked for better care if I had been seen as a private patient. A good experience - thank you NHS.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments they are always extremely welcomed by all staff. We use positive feedback as part of our learning process taking common themes and trends and using them as a motivational training tool. We hope that you are on the road to recovery and wish you well.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, lovely to hear about the great service you experienced. We are always very proud of our staff who work hard to provide an efficient service with kindness and care. I do hope you are recovering well from your treatment.