"Physiotherapy Dereham Hospital, Norfolk."

About: Community physiotherapy / Dereham physiotherapy clinic

After having a fractured ankle I was referred to physio for rehab and to help me get moving again.

I was allocated to Hetty, a really knowledgeable, helpful and professional physio, who gave me exercises and information. I found I was able to discuss my anxieties with Hetty and she listened, supported me and her reassurances regarding recovery, what to expect etc, allayed my fears. I progressed well, after months of immobility after surgery.

I can now walk with crutches and I am still doing my exercises and can see lots of improvements. I am looking forward to getting back to as normal as possible, whilst accepting and working with what my ankle will allow. Hetty has given me the confidence and skills I need to progress with my recovery. Thank you so much.

Response from Alison Tankard, Team Lead MSK Physio, South, Dereham, Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on the service you received at Dereham.I'm delighted that you made excellent progress, I will forward your positive gratitude to Hetty.

kind regards