About: Glenfield Hospital

On arrival to the hospital it was a pleasure to be greeted with a mile and to be reassured for that thank you, I would like to thank my nurse for her very kind help during my visit you really are a wonderful Nurse and person thank you, to sat who did my ecg thank you, to saj and mark who looked after me in the exercise room, to lovelly lady that ;looked after me in exray thank you , to the girls who took my blood thank you you were really kind and helpful and I did not feel a thing truly remarkable , all in all I can now see why this hospital rates as a 1st class hospital you should all be so proud, you are a credit to the N H S , I wish the other hospitals would look at the way you do things they just might learn a thing or two, Glenfied hospital is the best I have ever experienced in hospital treatment , Thank you to you all Kind regards Paul greenwood.

Response from Glenfield Hospital

Dear Paul Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We have passed your message on to the cardiology team and know they will appreciate your praise for all their work. We wish you all the best in your recovery.