"Thank You for looking after my Sister."

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

I took my 73 year old sister into A&E Sunday afternoon ,after she told me that she had chest pains and was breathless .All the staff that day Receptionist ,Nurses and Doctors we're excellent .She was treated promptly and with respect .Thank You from my sister myself and our family .

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Sue Mellor, Head of Patient Engagement

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback regarding an emergency patient. I am delighted that your sister was treated promptly and respectfuly by all the staff in the Emergency Department and hope that we met your expectations as we always strive to provide high quality care. I will share your comments with the department as they always welcome feedback from patients, carers and reletives. Once again thank you for your feedback. Kind regards Sue Mellor, Head of Patient Engagement