"A and E / Orthopedics review after treatment"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I went to the A&E department on the 1st June with a hand injury. I was treated quite promptly with an initial x ray and was told I had broken metacarpels. I was admitted the same day and operated on the next day. At all stages I was kept informed of my treatment and all staff were respectful, polite, friendly and very professional. I am now back at home with a cast on waiting for my hand to repair itself. I cannot recommend the hospital and the staff highly enough. Given I was in discomfort due to my injury the whole experience was almost a pleasure. If anyone says the NHS does not provide an excellent service I would have to take issue with them. Lincoln County Hospital provided me with a superb service and I could highly recommend it to anyone. Well done to the whole team.

Dear Steve - it was with equal pleasure that I read your posting - thank you very much for taking the time to leave it. I have passed onto the teams at Lincoln County who will be really pleased too to read it. I hope your recovery is going well. Thank you again.