"My daughter's treatment"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

(as a parent/guardian),

My daughter had an appointment at Solihull Hospital in early June 2013. She has been seen by an Orthopaedic Paediatrician. After an assessment she has been referred to the Physiotherapy department. She was seen by another person who told us the she will need some support because of her condition. We have been sent home and told to expect a letter from the hospital. My daughter has the symptoms since February 2012 and now, after 17 months she does not have a treatment in place, I am not sure about her diagnosis. I have called today for details but nobody know nothing and knows nothing. I do not know how long it will take to be able to have access to a treatment for my daughter.

Response from Margaret Mitchell, Deputy head for patient services, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Sadeth,

Thank you for contact us with regards to your daughter and her treatment at Solihull Hospital. If you would like to contact the Patient Services Department on 0121 424 0808 and let us have your daughter's details, we can certainly look into this for you.

Margaret Mitchell