"We appreciate these angels so much"

About: Nottingham West / Community stroke team

(as a carer),

My husband had a stroke last June whilst we were in France. Following being discharged from hospital he is now having, physio, speech, occupational therapy at home from a fantastic Community Stroke Team based at Stapleford, Nottingham.

I cannot praise them enough - each member of the team are so good both to my husband and myself. Very supportive, kind, understanding and extremely professional.

My husband has shown so much improvement already and I have great faith that he will achieve goals set by both him and the team.

Just wanted you to know just how much these angels are appreciated.

Response from Jenny Newman, Digital Health Project Manager, Health Partnerships, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience, I do apologise for the delay in responding to you. It's great to hear how supportive the stroke team has been to both you and your husband. We will share your comments with the team.

Thanks again,

Response from Chris Greensmith, Team Leader, Community Stroke Team, County Health Partnerships

Dear Mosmith

thank you for your kind feedback. I am pleased to hear that your husband is making good progress and that he feels involved in setting his goals. The staff work hard to support people in their recovery and it will be a boost to them to know they have had such a positive impact. I will ensure that the team sees your comments.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with some feedback – we really appreciate it