"In a short time, I was contacted by TRAQS team"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital / Neurology Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Saw GP in late March regarding severe pain from trigeminal neuralgia. Asked if I could see a neurologist and GP agreed and then told me about TRAQS.

In a short time, I was contacted by TRAQS team and had hospital and date of appointment was made to suit me as I was going to be away for 3 weeks. Appointment was made at Stoke City Hospital in early June.

I have been seen by neurologist. Very satisfied with his knowledge and advice regarding further treatment.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for taking the time to respond to TRAQS request for feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience and that the TRAQS Team were able to arrange a prompt appointment for you at a hospital you were happy to attend.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply. We at TRAQS appreciate all feedback and hope that you are feeling much better

Response from University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust

Dear ‘Distinct540’

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is great to hear that you are pleased with the service you have received, and I am delighted that you are happy with the knowledge and advice provided by the Neurologists.

We aim to ensure that all patients who come to us receive the very best care.

Kind regards,