"Fantastic staff and care"

About: William Harvey Hospital / Accident and emergency William Harvey Hospital / Cardiology

I was referred to the A&E after experiencing chest pain after my hydrotherapy session.

The staff there were excellent and nurse Heather in A&E was fantastic. She reassured me and was extremely kind and listened to my ramblings also getting me a phone so I could call my husband. Can someone please let her know that she is one person I will not forget. Kindness is so rare these days

I was the transferred the the holding unit (CDU) till a second blood test could be taken, When a heart attack was confirmed, I was told I would be transferred to the Cardiac Unit, where again I met with kindness and compassion.

We in the UK are lucky . We have places where we are looked after without being presented with huge bills. I have been in and out of hospital over the last year and will always speak kindly of the nurses and other support people who do a hard unrelenting job with a smile.

Thank you for looking after me and special thanks the nurses at the Cardiac unit - no offence but I really hope I do not visit you any time soon!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience, really pleased that you were happy with the service we provided. I will certainly ensure that staff receive your feedback- we are very proud of staff who provide an efficient service with kindness and care. Hope you are recovering well.