"Broomfield Hospital, Patient experience"

About: Broomfield Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I was admitted to Broomfield Hospital at 11. 00 p. m. one might at the begining of June with heavy bleeding from my back passage. All the staff involved in my treatment were happy, cheerful and instilled confidence, the ward & toilets were scrupulously clean. The food would give any first class restaurant a run for it's money.

My ONLY complaint was a nurse who would not allow me to have my nebuliser medication because it was not on the doctor's notes. It was on my repeat prescription and also my name was on the label but not on the list, what a pity a little common sense could not have prevailed.

EVERYONE was A CREDIT TO THEIR PROFESSION and to pick out just one, it would be Staff Nurse Blanca

Response from Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the care you received during your recent visit. It is pleasing to hear that your overall impression of the staff, food and cleanliness at the hospial were good.

I am sorry to hear about the incident regarding your nebuliser medication. If you would like to contact me on 01245 514460 I would be happy to pass this on to the appropriate ward.

Many thanks