Top Tips for CCGs to get started
To get most benefit from Patient Opinion, we recommend you work closely with our subscriber support team. They will discuss and develop a bespoke implementation plan with you to meet your specific needs.
In the short term, here are some quick and easy ways to get up and running with Patient Opinion:
- Identify all staff members you would like to add to your subscription and email us a list using this template. We will then set them up with email alerts and scheduled reports.
- Add our story displaying and story submission widgets to your website, and make sure they are easy to find.
- Put the Patient Opinion animation on your website, by clicking share and embed and giving the relevant code to your web team.
- Tell the public about Patient Opinion via a press release and use social media for regular calls to action.
- Tell CCG staff and your member practices about Patient Opinion, and involve your patient involvement groups.
- Write to your providers about how and why you are intending to use Patient Opinion.
- Write blogs on Patient Opinion to tell people about what you are doing, ask questions and show changes you have made.
- Integrate Patient Opinion into your existing communications and patient engagement strategy. See Patient Opinion as another engagement channel for you to use.