Changing your password
When you first received a login for Patient Opinion, you will have been sent an email with your password. The password is generated by the computer and is probably impossible to remember.
Fortunately, you can change your password whenever you like.
How to change your password
Your new password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Go to the "change password" page.
- Type your existing password in the first box.
- Then enter the new password you want in the second box.
- As a check, you also have to enter the same new password in the third box.
- Finally, click the "change password" button.
Choosing a good password
You need to pick a password which you can easily remember, but which can't easily be guessed.
- Choose two words, with a number in between. For example: hospital7food
- Use the initial letters of a favourite phrase or song lyric. For example: "I get no kick from champagne" would become "ignkfc"
- Ideally, a mixture of letters and numbers is more secure than letters only
- Please don't use the word "password"!