Yorkshire and the Humber regional workshop, 2009
21 January 2009, Sheffield
We've posted speakers' slides from the day below. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the day - and especially our excellent speakers.
Here are the links to each set of PowerPoint slides:
- Paul Hodgkin - How the web is changing what we can do together
- Brigid Reid - Rotherham Hospital: changing the culture with a nudge event
- Helen Griffiths - Principia: engaging primary care in patient and public involvement
- Roman Babij - Giving feedback: the perspective of a service user
- Louise Miller - Leeds PCT: using Patient Opinion with provider services
- James Munro - What’s coming next from Patient Opinion?
Covering letter for packsHere's a template covering letter to go with the packs we gave you at the event.
You can change this as you see fit, and print it onto your own letter head. A more "local" letter, especially if it is signed by a clinician, will help to increase your response rate.