North of England stakeholder event, February 2012
Patient Opinion held it's annual event for health care staff in the North of England on Thursday 9 February 2012, at the Quadrant in Sheffield.
Programme (Word format)
Slide presentations on the day
- Philip Dylak, Director of nursing, Tameside Hospitals NHS FT: using Patient Opinion in an acute trust
- Lisa Bayliss-Pratt, Assistant director of nursing, NHS Midlands and East: the NHS Midlands and East approach to patient experience
- Jane Danforth, Helen Forrester, Simon Wildgust, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust: How Patient Opinion can change ward culture
- Steve Eastwood, Coordinator, Halton Drug & Alcohol Action Team: Patient Opinion in commissioning
- James Munro, Director of research, Patient Opinion: Patient Opinion and complaints - a first look at our survey results
Photographs from the day
Video from the day
We are grateful to students and staff from the University of Bradford who videoed the presentations and discussions at this event.
We'll be posting video here as it becomes available.
Some video of previous events is available.